Pageviews past week

Sunday, October 28, 2018

Angel Snow Globes

I have been trying to get ready for a Christmas Mall at the KC Hall, which is the first Sat. after Thanksgiving, which is my favorite one of the year, as many of you know I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer in April, have had 3 surgeries, and recovering from them, so it's been tough trying to keep up with my crafting, but I will not give up, as it's part of who I am, so I am doing what I can and will be at the event Nov. 24th, hope to see new faces and of course my followers that support and love buying what I make.

My precious Angels, this time set into a snow Globe. 

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful Paula,
    My friend been through same as you, much love to ya, zxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy that you are back to crafting

    ReplyDelete
  3. All are looking awesome . Great thanks for this spanking post .

    ReplyDelete