Pageviews past week

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Sorry I havent been around in awhile and hope I dont lose my Awesome followers, here I have a picture done for a nice lady who gave me a picture of her  two dogs, sadly one passed away recently. she admired my work and aked if I would do some quilled flowers, and I said yes, she left it up to me on the colors, she did say she liked green, so I put background in green, and layered around picture with a green print. I made small simple flowers with pearl in the center,and then large flowers with the Bee Hive. I will be giving it to her Sat. I really hope she loves it, I love to make people happy!!
Heres the picture!

PS the lighting is not so good!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Paula,

    I was just wondering, is this a special type frame used to accomdodate the quilled flowers or is it a regular one? I think this is lovely with the dogs. Nice job. Linda E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and adorable. She will surely love! Successes at the fair!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! Welcome back, my dear Paula!!! FYI, you won’t lose me as your follower (this is for sure!!). You are such a lovely friend. This creation of yours is absolutely stunning!! Great job on the quilling, all the flowers are fabulous!! The color combinations are awesome, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is another beautiful work! Love it!
    hugs and cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! It's nice to see you so active in your community! Your display at fairs looks fabulous! Yay for supportive men!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh.this is sooooo pretty! Those blooms are amazing Paula! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Paula, hope you are well! Just to let you know I have nominated you for the 'Versatile Blogger Award' - details on my blog, hope you like it!

    Estelle xx

    ReplyDelete